Welcome to Pahruli Tours and Travels pvt ltd
- Petronas Twin Towers, Islamic Arts Museum, Langkawi Cable Car, Langkawi Sky Bridge, Menara KL Tower, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, Petaling Jaya, Aquaria KLCC, Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, Kota Kinabalu & many more.
- This guide to the best of places to visit in Malaysia is the one thing that you should be keeping with you at all times. Malaysia is one of the top favourites of people looking for a good time during their vacations. A melting pot for a good number of cultures that call Malaysia their home, you can find the same variety in all of the places and experiences here. Be it the daunting highs of the Petronas Twin Towers or the beautiful underwater life at the Aquaria KLCC, or be it the mesmerizing scenes from the Langkawi cable car, or the green-scapes of the Cameron Highlands, Malaysia is the true Asian experience there ever was.
- You can find something for everyone here, and that is why Malaysia is a must visit in this season, or in any seasons to come. Visit the famous Langkawi Sky Bridge and get panoramic views of nature around. Malaysia is known for being a rich region when it comes to the biodiversity. And speaking of biodiversity, there are a number of spots all over Malaysia where you can see why exactly is this place so famous for it.
- You can visit the famous Tunku Abdul Rahman Park in Kota Kinabalu and the Bako National Park in Kuching for the best experiences with the wild side of Malaysia tourist places. And as mentioned, there is a wide variety of places here, there is also a historic quarter in the form of an entire city in Melaka. It is a recognized World Heritage Site and full of wonderful experiences. That is exactly what Malaysia is, an experience. The true Asian experience is waiting to be explored.
- The most popular tourist attractions in Kulala Lumpur, the Petronas Twin Towers are the tallest twin structures in the world. With a whopping 88-storeys, these feature Skybridge- the double-decker connecting structure between the towers along with the headquarters for Petronas Company and other offices. Other several attractions include Kuala Lumpur Convention centre and Suria KLCC Mall.
- Langkawi Cable car is also known as the Sky Cab claims to be the steepest cable car ride in the world; that takes visitors at a height of 708 meters up in the sky, above the sea level. The cable car carries passengers to Mount Mat Cincang - Langkawi's second highest peak and thus is considered as one of the must-visit places to see in Langkawi.
- Highlights – There are over 80 attractions in this theme park, which is set up at a sprawling area of 88 acres. Park is divided into five areas based on adventure experience – Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park and Scream Park.
- The Aquaria KLCC is said to be the world’s largest aquarium, holding over 5000 freshwater and marine creatures, which include massive arapaimas, giant groupers, garfishes and many more. Some of the major attractions of the aquarium are the scary tiger sharks, bright coral fishes, lethal sea snakes, seahorses, and blue rays.